Wednesday 7 January 2015

Looking Forward


It's that time of year when we all start to reflect and draw up a list of good intentions. Often these can fizzle out so I've decided to simplify mine (like Eleanor at Creative Countryside) and focus on one word - relationships. 



I'm hoping to give more of my time and attention to friends and family, both near and far. I'm also looking to reconnect with good people who have fallen by the wayside, and even try to be a link in relationships that have broken between friends. 


I'm going to look upon the New Year as really 'brand' new with no mistakes in it, which I can only improve on. 



 Chasing waves on Chapel Porth, a beautiful beach come summer or winter. 

What will you be focusing on this year? I'd love to hear your ideas, Antonia x

5 comments:

  1. These images are absolutely beautiful, the reflections look magical. Wonderful word to choose as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Eleanor, I'm don't have a proper camera but it's not difficult to take a good photo in Cornwall! Antonia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words to accompany some breathtaking photos. There's nothing like the beach in the winter. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those fabulous running waves! What wonderful photographs, and what better place to celebrate the start of a new year than on a beach! I hope 2016 is a ginger peachy one for you and your family! Love A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos, the reflections of the sky in the water is really lovely. You can't beat the beach in the winter for peace and beauty. I like the way you've chosen to focus on relationships - it feels like only good things can come from that. I'd choose the word simplify. I'm not very good at doing that but I know I'd feel the benefits if I tried! x

    ReplyDelete